List of Services
Sharp General and Cosmetic Dentistry is a practice dedicated to providing the ﬁnest and longest lasting dentistry possible. Our practice cares for the needs of all ages and our skilled dentists, dental assistants, and hygienists have been trained to deliver dentistry from the most complex needs to basic preventative care. Whatever dental treatment your family needs, you can trust that our team can provide the highest quality service combined with a gentle touch and a warm, inviting atmosphere. We invite you to join our dental family and experience excellence in dentistry for yourself!
Our practice utilizes the latest proven technology to provide our patients the greatest value and comfort for their dental needs. We love what we do and strive to provide a warm and relaxed environment where our patients can enjoy their visits. We’ve provided a list below of the services that our practice offers. We make sure to explain all aspects of the treatment you need beforehand and we ensure your comfort and peace of mind as we deliver service.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the services that we offer, or if you are seeking a particular service that you do not see listed, please call our helpful front desk team today at (803) 324-7626. We look forward to speaking with you and caring for your smile!
- Veneers– if you are in need of a dramatic smile makeover that looks incredibly natural, ask our team about our dental veneers process. This treatment helps to mask unattractive teeth by placing very thin yet strong porcelain “shells” over the front of a natural tooth.
- Implants– our team provides the most advanced form of tooth replacement with implant dentistry. Dental implants restore missing teeth permanently and this procedure is considered the ideal tooth replacement option because it replaces the entire tooth- including the tooth root!
- Crowns– dental crowns are essentially “caps” that completely encase a damaged or unattractive tooth. Our customized and long-lasting crowns restore both the function and appearance of your tooth for a flawless smile.
- Bridges– if you are missing one or more teeth, a dental bridge is a quick and affordable way to restore your smile. A bridge works by filling the space left by a missing tooth with a crown and the entire prosthetic is anchored securely in place with dental crowns or implants.
- Freehand Bonding– this intricate procedure repairs chipped, cracked, unattractive or otherwise damaged teeth. Freehand bonding gives Dr. Sharp the ability to improve your smile with artistic, highly-detailed precision.
- Dentures– our dentures are fully customized to fit securely and allow you to speak, eat, and smile with confidence.
- Partial– if you are missing several teeth, our partial dentures guarantee a comfortable, quick, and natural looking option for tooth replacement.
- Cleanings– our cleanings are performed with care and a gentle touch. During our cleanings, we will remove any plaque buildup and check for any issues with your oral health. Your comfort is our number one priority throughout the entire cleaning.
- Fluoride– we provide fluoride treatment during all dental checkups. Fluoride application prevents cavities and improves the strength of your teeth.
- Other periodontal services– don’t let periodontal disease ruin your smile! We provide all periodontal services that keep your gums healthy and attractive.
TMJ disorder refers to any pain or discomfort resulting from issues with the jaw joint. This joint is constantly in use, which means this disorder can be crippling and without treatment, it can seriously hinder your quality of life. Our team can assess your jaw area to determine the issues that may be causing pain. We also provide effective treatment to eliminate pain. Our treatment is always customized to your needs so visit us today for TMJ treatment that works!
We are a mercury-free practice. All of our restorations are completely metal-free for a smile that is as healthy as it is attractive. We believe that dental restorations should improve your smile’s function and appearance. You can trust that our dental restorations are made without harmful contaminants, are customized to your unique smile, and are long-lasting.